Got a construction project? Consider it solved!
Ready to tackle that bathroom remodeling project? Need kitchen remodeling advice or a roof replacement? Then you've come to the right place.
McCarty Construction is more than a construction company. We are a general contracting, home building and remodeling firm that works in the Minnesota Twin Cities area and western Wisconsin, and we know we can help you with any home improvement project you may have.
Beautiful, more functional basements
A basement is valuable square footage in your home. Take your basement beyond a giant storage area and let us help you:
- create livable and fun spaces for relaxing and entertaining
- design dedicated spaces for the kids to play, crafting or workouts
- add a guest bedroom or bath
- design functional and efficient storage areas
- increase your home’s overall appeal and value
Call us for a free assessment of your space and its many possibilities. We’ll put our knowledge and experience to work and provide you with a detailed basement remodeling plan for a room you’ll love spending time in.
Need basement remodeling ideas? Check out our gallery of various interior projects we've worked on.
Worry-free roofing and siding
Your roof and siding are your first line of defense against the elements. Ask us about free inspections of your roof or siding; we’ll catch small problems and fix them before they cause real damage. Keeping up your home’s exterior also adds curb appeal—and value. Our services include:
- free inspections
- hail and storm damage assessments
- repair of damaged shingles or flashing
- new roof installations, including tear-off and repair or replacement of substructure and sheathing, if needed
- siding repair and replacement
- inspection and proper venting of attic spaces to discourage ice dam formation
Not sure how your roof is performing? Schedule a free inspection and gain peace of mind as well as valuable information about your home’s condition.
Inviting outdoor spaces
Homes feel much bigger when they include transitional spaces. From well-designed porches and decks that flow seamlessly from indoors to out, to functional spaces like garages, garden sheds and pole sheds, we can help you make the most of your home and property. Ask us about:
- adding a 3- or 4-season porch
- extending outdoor living with a deck, patio or balcony
- building a spacious new garage, perhaps with a second floor office or guest quarters
- adding a garden shed, pole shed or other outbuilding
If you can envision these or more possibilities, call for an estimate today.